|Nation||Lands of the Linnorm Kings|
|Government||Monarchy (Linnorm King)|
|Leader||Mayor and Chief Ferry Captain|
Source: Lands of the Linnorm Kings, pg(s). 31
Iceferry is classed as a district of Kalsgard located on the northern banks of the Rimeflow River; Kalsgard is the de facto capital of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings located on the opposite, namely southern, bank of the Rimeflow. Iceferry is where many of the gnomes of Kalsgard live, who like to think of Iceferry as more of an independent township.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
- Brittlebug Inn, proprietor Terni Rindleshin, famous for its throatburn whisky.
- A Pathfinder lodge led by Venture-Captain Bjersig Torrsen.
- ↑ Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 31. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1
- ↑ Matthew Goodall. (2011). Kalsgard. Night of Frozen Shadows, p. 63. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-366-8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Colin McComb et al. (2010). Gnomes of Golarion, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-223-4
- ↑ Kate Baker. (2019). Grehunde's Gorget, p. 3. Paizo Inc.