|Leader||Lord Marshal Alexeara Cansellarion|
|Goals||Reclaiming Cheliax from House Thrune and restoring the worship of Iomedae|
|Scope||Regional (Isger, southeast Cheliax)|
|Members||Followers of Iomedae|
|Images of Glorious Reclamation|
Source: Hell's Rebels Player's Guide, pg(s). 8
The Glorious Reclamation is an order of zealous Iomedaean knights in Cheliax who were responsible for recovering an Iomedaean artifact, the Heart's Edge, from the Hellknight Order of the Godclaw in 4715 AR. The order soon fostered a rebellion against the empire in southeastern Cheliax, seizing Citadel Dinyar from the Hellknight Order of the Godclaw and eventually targeting Westcrown for liberation.
The Glorious Reclamation was founded and is led by the paladin Lord Marshal Alexeara Cansellarion. The order is structured as a military force comprised of Iomedaean followers.
The Glorious Reclamation is the subject of a major article in The Hellfire Compact.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Adam Daigle and Rob McCreary. (2016). Hell's Vengeance Player's Guide, p. 10. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ James Jacobs. (2015). Hell's Rebels Player's Guide, p. 4. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ Rob McCreary discusses the real-world historical influences on the Glorious Reclamation in Scourge of the Godclaw in Foreword: Glorious History and Dark Myth.
- ↑ James Jacobs. (2015). Hell's Rebels Player's Guide, p. 3. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ James Jacobs. (2015). Hell's Rebels Player's Guide, p. 9. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ Amber E. Scott. (2016). "Breaking the Bones of Hell". Breaking the Bones of Hell, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-808-3