Fort Holiday is a refuge built by the marooned survivors of Raptor Island in the Shackles. It is located atop a rocky hill of the island, at the fork of the Broken Hope River and its main tributary. It consists of a number of huts surrounded by a wooden palisade.
The castaways continue to strengthen the palisade of their small refuge with stones and welcome any new survivors who can make it to the gates of Fort Holiday.1
The fort's residents include:
- Benarny the Impressive, former sailmaker on Rosto's Glory, who boasted to the wrong man of bedding the wrong woman
- Idylla Redboot, a priest who tried to spread her faith in Kepre Dua
- Bug-Eyed Posk, who hijacked a slave ship liberated by Bag Island's Jolis Raffles and sold its people back into slavery
- Palco Justice, failed first mate of the Red Courage of Firegrass Isle
- Velesa Mortana, a Chelish spy found out in Hell Harbor1