Elves are no less passionate about religion than other races, although they do take a more casual approach to the worship of their deities. Even though they share their devotion to Calistria, Desna, and Nethys with Golarion's other races, they have a small number of their own deities.
Gods of the elven pantheon
- See also: Category:Elven pantheon
- Also known as the Welcomer, Alseta is a goddess of doorways, thresholds, and transitions that is strongly associated with the Aiudara network.
- The goddess of lust and revenge is held in especially high regard by elves, who often identify with her moods and changeable nature.
- Cernunnos presents himself as a muscular elf with dull fur clothes that bear drawings of birds in flight or leaping animals.
- The Guiding Hand is a god of art that is particularly interested in its preservation.
- A god of hunting, Ketephys is most often portrayed in the company of his dog Meycho and his hawk Falling Star.
- A goddess of crafting, Yuelral the Wise is the only elven goddess to openly encourage her worship by half-elves.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Sean K Reynolds et al. (2014). Inner Sea Gods, p. 183. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-597-6
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 161. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Amber Scott. (2013). Chronicle of the Righteous, p. 54. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-506-8
- Kate Baker et al. (2018). Faiths of Golarion, p. 35. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-099-6