Diguo-Dashu is also known to many as the Empire of the Rat or the Empire of the Rats,1 though in reality "empire" is probably too organised a title for this chaotic region. Rather than being unified, the ratfolk of Diguo-Dashu have warred amongst themselves for countless generations. Nevertheless, Diguo-Dashu is one of Golarion's most populous ratfolk centres. Diguo-Dashu stretches across wide swathes of the Darklands level of Sekamina located below the continent of Tian Xia.23
For many on the surface, Diguo-Dashu is most famous for its war with Imperial Lung Wa in 4251 AR, when the ratfolk managed to conquer over a dozen cities before being beaten back by Lung Wa's formidable armies and permanently pacified by the legendary archmage Hao Jin.456
- ↑ John Compton, et al. (2018). Merchant's Manifest, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-026-2
- ↑ James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8
- ↑ Alexander Augunas, John Compton, and Crystal Frasier. (2016). Blood of the Beast, p. 3. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-901-1
- ↑ James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8
- ↑ Russ Taylor. (2012). Pagoda of the Rat, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Saif Ansari et al. (2018). Heroes from the Fringe, p. 30. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-053-8