Dance of the Damned
|Pathfinder Adventure Path #99:|
Dance of the Damned
|Author(s)||Richard Pett et al.|
|Released||October 21, 2015|
|Type||Adventure Path issue|
|Series||Pathfinder Adventure Path #99|
Hell's Rebels 3 of 6
|Follows||Turn of the Torrent|
|Precedes||A Song of Silver|
|Artwork from Dance of the Damned|
Dance of the Damned, an adventure by Richard Pett with supporting articles by F. Wesley Schneider, Michael McCarthy, Alistair Rigg, and Amber Stewart, and fiction by Stephanie Lorée, was released on October 21, 2015.
|“||You are Cordially Invited!Having successfully established a hideout in the city of Kintargo, the heroes of the growing rebellion are poised to take back the city. But before the Silver Ravens can strike against diabolic House Thrune, they must forge alliances with nearby tribes of aquatic elves and the free city of Vyre to cut off Cheliax's easy sea and land routes, forcing Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune to rely solely on his resources at hand to defend his control of Kintargo. Yet nothing is as simple as it seems, and the dangers awaiting the rebels are not always those that can be defeated with a spell or a sword. And, of course, Barzillai Thrune won't take these new developments lying down—what retribution might one of Cheliax's most dangerous inquisitors have in store for the Silver Ravens?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Political Intrigue Adventures" by James Jacobs (2)
- Paizo Creative Directory James Jacobs provides tips on compensating PCs in adventures that don't focus on combat, as well as an update on the Glorious Reclamation, a reminder about the Adventure Path's notoriety system, and advice for running the adventure's climactic encounter.
"Dance of the Damned" by Richard Pett (4)
- The Silver Ravens continue to grow and organize, but the PCs must deal with new challenges in order to expand the rebellion's influence and recruit allies from further outside Kintargo—and determine what to do about Barzillai Thrune's Ruby Masquerade.
- "NPC Gallery" by Richard Pett (58)
"Vyre" by Richard Pett (64)
- A gazetteer of the chaotic City of Masks.
"Mahathallah, Dowager of Illusions" by F. Wesley Schneider (70)
- An in-depth examination of one of Hell's Whore Queens.
"To Steal from Thieves" (Monsters Among Us 3 of 6) by Stephanie Lorée (76)
- The plague doctor Maharai must make painful choices to rescue her companion Liset and continue her quest for a fragment of the Poleiheira.
"Bestiary" by Michael McCarthy, Alistair Rigg, and Amber Stewart (82)
"Next Month" (92)
- Previews of articles from A Song of Silver.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|