Cometary, cometic, cometical
Source: Distant Worlds, pg(s). 50–51
A comet is an icy small astronomical body that, when close enough to its star, displays a visible coma and sometimes also a tail.1
In Golarion's solar system, comets are formed in the Ice Belt beyond Aucturn.2
Comets appear in the holy symbols of two deities and are often seen as a portentous by at least one other.
- Rovagug: Orc followers of Rovagug maintain that Gormuz is the name of the first of the spawn of Rovagug, and that the arrival of a dark comet will signify its return to life.3
- Xhamen-Dor: After some calamity for the Great Old One Xhamen-Dor, it was imprisoned within a comet. This comet collided with Golarion after its trajectory was altered at the time of Earthfall.4
- ↑ Comet, Wikipedia.
- ↑ James L. Sutter. (2012). Distant Worlds, p. 50. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-403-0
- ↑ Clinton Boomer. (2009). Spawn of Rovagug. The Final Wish, p. 49. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-185-5
- ↑ James Jacobs. (2011). Cults of the Dark Tapestry. Wake of the Watcher, p. 64. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-311-8