This page contains spoilers for the following products: A Case of Missing Persons.
You can disable this banner in your personal preferences.
Liberty's Edge (ret. 4718 AR)
Colson Maldris is the former head of the Liberty's Edge and Andoren factions in the Pathfinder Society; his successor is Tamrin Credence. He was retired in 4718 AR after attempting a daring abduction plot to force members of the Seven Houses and their allies to face justice for corruption in his native Andoran.2 He is currently a fugitive suspected to be headed toward the Galtan capital of Isarn.3
Colson was the most senior member of the Andoren Eagle Knights permanently stationed in Absalom. His position near the Grand Lodge allowed Colson an inordinate amount of influence over the Pathfinders within the organization, and he uses this to operate a number of clandestine missions as part of larger Pathfinder Society operations.
In 4712 AR, Michellia Blakros asked Colson to marry her, but he rejected her offer as it would require him to change his name and forfeit his rank. Due to his involvement with the Society, the Decemvirate was forced to invite the Blakros family to that year's Grand Convocation, taking place at the Grand Lodge, as a way to smooth over the frayed relations between the two organizations.4
In 4714 AR, Colson—disillusioned by deepening corruption within the Andoren government—left his homeland for a more permanent residence in Absalom in order to form Liberty's Edge, a watchdog organization dedicated to rooting out corruption across the Inner Sea region.5
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 22. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- ↑ Alex Greenshields. (2017). A Case of Missing Persons, p. 3. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ Alex Greenshields. (2017). A Case of Missing Persons, p. 21. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ Mike Brock. (May 21, 2012). A Preview of the Grand Convocation, Paizo Blog.
- ↑ John Compton and Mike Brock. (June 23, 2014). Faction Evolution, Part II: Secrets and Liberty, Paizo Blog.