|Age of Enthronement|
4402 AR in conflicts
- Imperial Cheliax attempts an invasion of the town of Halgrim in the Ironbound Islands of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. The attacks are quickly repelled by local inhabitants and the single Chelish ship of survivors is sent back with the pickled heads of their compatriots to serve as a lesson to the King.
4402 AR in politics
- A clan of assassins from distant Yenchabur in Casmaron arrives in the River Kingdoms. Led by His Supreme Highness Afanasy Athanasius, they easily invade the village of Rivermark, forcing its residents to flee or submit to their rule. It is subsequently renamed Daggermark.
- Last known arboreal regent is driven from Darkmoon Vale area.
- ↑ Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1
- ↑ Jonathan H. Keith, Colin McComb, Steven E. Schend, Leandra Christine Schneider, and Amber E. Scott. (2009). Cheliax, Empire of Devils, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-191-6
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas, et al. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. inside front cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8