PathfinderWiki:Where to start
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below or follow any red link on the wiki.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page and in our FAQ.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, see Help:Contents, and try editing out in a safe place in the Sandbox.
- Check out the wiki's policies and guidelines to get a feel for how things work here.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Finally, there is engaging in our major project: the Inner Sea World Guide Inclusion Initiative and its sister project Dragon Empires Gazetteer Inclusion Initiative; have a look and see if you can help with this hugely important work.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.